Thursday, June 2, 2016

New arrivals, Brown Turkey figs and a quick Video about Newcastle Nursery

 I'm pretty sure I need a loyalty punch card to Brian on Ebay. I've bought a bunch of figs from him. His plants look good, he's got great varieties and the pricing is solid.

Madeleine des Deux Saisons
LSU Scott's Black

Orphan Fig
I also stopped by NewCastle Nursery in my neighborhood. It's a small nursery with very high quality plants and Japanese maples. They do not have website and is only open seasonally. I wasn't actually looking to buy anything but luckily for me I was able to pick up a nice large Panache for $49 and flat of Brown Turkey figs from their produce section. The Panache was taller than me. They also had VDB, Kadota, Desert King, and a couple others.

13013 Newcastle Way
Newcastle, WA 98059
Phone number (425) 227-8400 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment