Monday, May 9, 2016

Another Meeting with Kiwibob

Our First Meeting

Kiwibob is one of the nicest people you will meet. I was happy to see him again. He has officially closed his nursery and sent an invitation only sale notice to myself and handful of others. After so many years of being the nursery business he's downsizing his operations to just a few specimen plants and selling off all his smaller 1 and 3 gallons.

I was very happy to finally be a customer and come home with so many great new varieties!

Kiwbobs Site

After a visit with Kiwbob at my house he verified that I also had the Yellow leaf syndrome on my kiwis. Which is the one caveat to buying his plants.

We came home with the following new plants today!

Dauphine
Marlow
Grantham's Royal
Leons Green
Gene's Vashon
Dan's Favorite| Vashon
Violetta Cutting
Negronne
Li Li Kiwi






No comments:

Post a Comment