Thursday, September 6, 2018

Tasting the Palermo Sicily Main Crop 2018

This might not be a fair review of this fig but I report fairly all of my fig experiences good or bad.

Back story on this fig

This fig is usually pretty good, reminds me of a zingarella usually. I picked this fig because it clearly looked ripe. However it may have been a fig that was being aborted.  Sometimes it happens.


You can see how dry it looks. It might not be fair to give this a review but I will anyways. I'll do a followup review on any other rip figs to be fair for this tree.


I was pretty disappointed in this fig. It's probably the worst one yet this summer. It was bland chewy and unpleasant to eat. Hopefully the next one is better.

13.9 grams

Kathleen's Black, Florea, and Palermo Sicily

Palermo Sicily (9/5/18) * may have picked a fig that was aborting
Main 
Taste: 2
Sweetness: 3
Size: 2 (13.9 grams)
Productivity: 1
Total = 8




No comments:

Post a Comment